Saturday, June 20, 2009

Dream: Drinking the Cup of the Harlot
By Asher Intrater
Tikkun Ministries International

‘’Recently I had a disturbing dream. There was a large building like a church or a conference center. Most of the people there were believers. People were there from all levels of authority within the church.

People starting giving out little sealed plastic cups. Each sealed cup contained a clear liquid, which could be swallowed in one large gulp. This liquid was a spirit of immorality. To some it was sexual immorality; to others it was "spiritual adultery". It was a variety of lust, greed, popularity, influencing people, making connections, gathering honor through manipulation, even being "intoxicated" with one's own "ministry."

All this "spiritual adultery" was connected deeply with a spirit of "deception." When someone drank the liquid, their face would be shiny; they looked good; they were smiling, attractive, positive, energetic, and prosperous. It all seemed so good, almost wonderful, like it was an "anointing" of the Holy Spirit or some kind of charismatic gift. Yet it was demonic. That spirit deceived people, causing them not to see their sin and spiritual adultery. Almost everyone was caught up in the deception; there did not seem any way to correct the situation.

In the dream, sadly, I too was trying to be part of all the spiritual adultery, trying to get hold of one of the cups to drink the anointed liquid myself. Suddenly, in the dream, I saw my Dad, who had gone to be with the Lord about a decade ago. He asked to spend some time with me. I said, "Sure, sure." But I kept slipping away from him, trying to find someone to give me one of the cups to drink and partake of the spiritual immorality.

My Dad kept looking for me asked why I was avoiding him. It was at that moment I realized I was avoiding him because I was seeking the cups. I began to see that I was deceived and in sin. Then I realized how virtually everyone there was deceived.

Then I became angry and started to point my finger at people and scream at them to get out of the deception. There was a call to repent, to be delivered. The effect was like an explosion or an earthquake. Most people responded positively when directly confronted and were powerfully delivered.

A few would not listen. Those who had planned and worked on the distribution of the cups, selling for profit, done on purpose ignored my cries. I shouted and pointed but they refused to repent, some dropped dead on the spot.’’

When I woke up, I realized that my Dad represented the Heavenly Father who was seeking me out to break my deception and sin. The liquid was like the cup that was in the hand of the great Harlot.

Revelation 17:2, 4 – "…with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication. The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication."

I also realized that this liquid drink of the Harlot was the same as the spirit of Jezebel and Balaam (Revelation 2:14, 20); that the Harlot and Jezebel were the same spirit, and that I had allowed this demonic spirit to influence me (Revelation 2:20).

Revelation 2:16 – Repent or else I will come to you quickly and will fight against them with the sword of My mouth.

Revelation 18:4 – Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment