Saturday, January 1, 2011

Thanks to Berit and Andy Kjos for these pearls of wisdom -

'Genuine, uncompromising Christians will be despised by tomorrow's leaders and global managers. We don't fit their vision of unity, solidarity and upside-down tolerance. Like the ancient rulers who demanded conformity with "the custom of the Romans," a new breed of rulers -- like those in ancient Rome -- are beginning to trumpet the "profound danger" of Christian resistance to their rising global empire.

The times ahead will surely bring a time of purification to the Church -- a separation of what the Bible calls wheat and tares: a division between those who truly belong to God and those who prefer to identify with today's adaptable, emerging church.'

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil: for thou art with me. Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord FOREVER!" Psalm 23:3-6

No comments:

Post a Comment