Monday, May 14, 2012

Headlines in Israel read:

Palestinians rebuff Netanyahu' peace oveture,  New proof of Iran nuclear arms program no surprise to Israel...

yet Israel, The Chosen People, His people refuse to listen. 

"My people would not heed My voice, and Israel would have none of Me. So I gave them over to their own stubborn heart, to walk in their own counsels. Oh, that My people would listen to Me, that Israel would walk in My ways! I would soon subdue their enemies...." Psalm 81:11-14

“O Jerusalem, "Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, but you were not willing!" Luke 13:34

Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem, may they prosper that love thee.



No comments:

Post a Comment