Thursday, January 24, 2013

More than 3,000 Palestinian teenagers have graduated from the  Hamas terror group's first high school military training program in the Gaza Strip.

The Futuwwa, or Youth, program is a weekly elective that is offered in all of Gaza's high schools. Officials say 3,600 participated in the first session, which began in September and is aimed at fostering a new generation of leaders in the struggle against Israel.

"My officer taught me the values of courage, sacrifice and love of jihad, as well as some battle tactics," said Radwan Wasfi, 15, whose black-painted face dripped with sweat after going through a drill. "I feel that I can free my energy in a good way. I can do for real what I do in video games."

“If his sons forsake My law And do not walk in My judgments, if they violate My statutes And do not keep My commandments, then I will punish their transgression with the rod  and their iniquity with stripes.  But I will not break off My lovingkindness from him, nor deal falsely in My faithfulness.  My covenant I will not violate, nor will I alter the utterance of My lips. Once I have sworn by My holiness; I will not lie to David.  His descendants shall endure forever..." Psalm 89

No comments:

Post a Comment