Sunday, June 9, 2013

Then He said to me, "Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel; behold, they say, 'Our bones are dried up and our hope has perished; We are completely cut off.' Therefore prophesy and say to them, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, Behold, I will open your graves and cause you to come up out of your graves, My people; and I will bring you into the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves and caused you to come up out of your graves, My people. I will put My Spirit within you and you will come to life, and I will place you on your own land. Then you will know that I, the LORD, have spoken and done it, declares the LORD. Ezekiel 37:11-14
 
Whether they be Christian, atheist, or Arab/Muslim, Egyptian, Syrian, Russian, Iranian or American Semite; when anyone in the world looks at the Jews, they cannot help but see the God of the Bible.

They may or may not believe in Him, but they see Him in the Jewish people. The nation of Israel is a nation today because of the promises of God.

God said to Jacob, "Your name is Jacob, but you will no longer be called Jacob; your name will be Israel." So he named him Israel.  And God said to him, "I am God Almighty; be fruitful and increase in number. A nation and a community of nations will come from you, and kings will come from your body.  The land I gave to Abraham and Isaac I also give to you, and I will give this land to your descendants after you." Genesis 35:10-12

No comments:

Post a Comment