Thursday, January 9, 2014

John Kerry front the Saudi Arabian narrative of the formation of Israel.
From the beginning, God spoke clearly His plan to Abraham - He has not changed His mind:

"And I will make you a great nation, And I will bless you, And make your name great; And so you shall be a blessing; And I will bless those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed." So Abram went forth as the LORD had spoken to him; and Lot went with him. Now Abram was seventy-five years old when he departed from Haran.…"  Genesis 12

and that includes America.!!!!.

Joel 3:2 (which is 4:2 in the Hebrew Bible) the Lord says,

 “I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat. Then I will enter into judgment with them there on behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations; and they have divided up My land.”

The Bible is very clear: the Lord is going to judge all the nations for dividing up the Land of Israel. Let the United Nations and the United States and the European Union and the Palestinian Authority and the Israeli government itself be warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment