Thursday, February 6, 2014

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will most likely surrender his Zionist convictions, and opt for “peace’ to please Washington - and the religious nationalist movement will stand divided. 

Some will be ready to give up their life in Judea and Samaria, if offered proper compensation. Others will refuse to surrender Biblical Zionism. They will stay put and fight for their right to live on the mountains of Zion.

Whatever happens, the people of Israel desperately need our prayers.  Prayers that many souls will come to the kingdom within the borders of Israel. Pray the eyes of their understanding will be open and they will embrace Yeshua as Messiah and LORD. And prayers for their safety in these most difficult of days.

"My people would not heed My voice, and Israel would have none of Me. So I gave them over to their own stubborn heart, to walk in their own counsels. Oh, that My people would listen to Me, that Israel would walk in My ways! I would soon subdue their enemies...." Psalm 81:11-14

And prayers that Israel will walk in the counsel of their LORD, heed His voice that He might subdue their enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment