Monday, November 3, 2014

“BHO has been trying to downgrade the U.S. - Israel alliance since taking office. 

 But, rather than instituting a clear break, he continues to degrade any Israel/US alliance and attempts to implement the fantasy of an Israel-free policy by allying with regional powers other than Israel. Indeed, most of BHO’s disastrous Middle East strategies can be seen as a series of unsuccessful attempts to supplant Israel, an effort that continues to this day in an increasingly dangerous form.”

Dangerous to both Israel and to the USA.

“I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” Genesis 12:3

“For behold, in those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. And I will enter into judgment with them there, on behalf of my people and my heritage Israel, because they have scattered them among the nations and have divided up my land, and have cast lots for my people, and have traded a boy for a prostitute, and have sold a girl for wine and have drunk it.” Joel 3:1-3

To read the rest of the article visit American Thinker

No comments:

Post a Comment