Thursday, February 26, 2015

While Israeli officials made it clear during last summer’s Gaza War that Qatar was funding Hamas aggression, the US government nevertheless is praising the Gulf State as a ‘strong partner’ in the fight against ISIS.  Can Qatar realistically be counted on to fight ISIS extremists?

Evidently the US government, who apparently stands on the wrong side of most of the important issues of today, thinks so. The rest of the world especially Israel and Jordan however.....

I will continue to speak as long as God allows me to speak. My freedoms or lack of freedoms are not held by any government, they are held in the hands of my God. As the US government continues to push for broader control of the Internet, which it appears their goal has been achieved, we keep hearing... "There is nothing proposed in there that is bad or infringes on anyone's rights. All it will do is make it easier to track and apprehend criminals."

"First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.    Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me."    Pastor Niemoller.... and
    
IT IS HAPPENING AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment