Friday, August 14, 2015

A recent meteor strike in Iran has many interpreting the astrological event as an expression of God’s will and a sign of future things to come against a country that has vowed to “wipe Israel off the map” despite the signing of a nuclear deal with world powers.
Iranian officials have confirmed that a significant meteor struck Avaj, a province of Qazvin, on July 31, with pieces of the large rock also hitting areas in Eshtahard, Alborz Province. Major damage in the area, located near the capital of Tehran, was confirmed in Iranian media by Mohammad Ali Ahani, director of the Qazvin Crisis Management Staff. Officials are still investigating.
Extreme natural events around the world, including a recent earthquake that struck the Dead Sea in Israel, has many turning to Biblical prophecy to interpret the expression of God’s will. The meteor strike in Iran comes at the same time as an unprecedented “heat dome” hits the country, with apocalyptic-like near world record temperatures of 165℉.
Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/46770/hand-of-god-meteor-strikes-iran-divine-judgement-middle-east/#ICKBMBIhGghqbifl.99

Jesus is coming soon, morning, night or noon.  Many will meet their doom, trumpets will sound...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe in God, I believe that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that Jesus died on the cross for our sins and arose three days later.
    I have invited Jesus into my heart many decades ago and still believe that my name is written in the Book of Life. However, I'm still scared that God will forget me or I did not live up to what God expected of me.
    I call upon God to strengthen my faith and hold stead fast that I am a child of God.

    ReplyDelete