Friday, July 8, 2016

ISIS ‘KILL LISTS’ TARGET USA SYNAGOGUES: ISIS has released a 'kill list' naming over 1,700 targets in the USA for attack, media sources reported 2 July 2016, with the choice of hits exhibiting the murderous terror group's anti-Semitic tendencies. The targets are individuals, specifically people with memberships in synagogues, according to the report. The list was first discovered by intelligence analyst group SITE, after having been released online by the "United Cyber Caliphate," ISIS's computer hacking arm. The directives accompanying the list call for ISIS sympathizers to carry out more 'lone wolf' attacks of the type seen in the nightclub shooting in Orlando, urging potential terrorists to find the people on the list and: "slay them." Law enforcement officials in the United States have begun to take these threats more seriously. Nashville news station WSMV reports that FBI agents are warning people in the area of their inclusion. According to the intelligence group, use of this tactic has been on the rise, with the number of lists-and the number of names per list-having increased over the past year. (Arutz-7) “Consider my enemies, for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred. Keep my soul, and deliver me; let me not be ashamed, for I put my trust in You.” Ps 25: 19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment