Friday, May 20, 2011

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has determined to push back hard against President Obama at the White House today, a day after the American president called for Israel to return to the peace table and make difficult territorial concessions to the Palestinians.

The conservative Jerusalem Post summed it up as "The speech that signals a Washington-Jerusalem collision."

"FOR BEHOLD, in those days and at that time when I shall reverse the captivity and restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all nations and will bring them down into the Valley of Jehoshaphat, and there will I deal with and execute judgment upon them for their treatment of My people and of My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations and because they have divided My land." Joel 3:1-2

As America deals with record flooding and millions of acres of farm land lost. As America's food supply dwindle, as we watch nightly news reports of droughts, fires, floods, hail, cold, tornado's, storms and overflowing rains. As we see both Haiti and Japan dealing with catastrophic disasters, don't look out, look up and look in, inwardly, inside your heart, examine that which remains.

Wake up all you who call yourselves Christians  - WAKE UP.!!...

"IF my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

No comments:

Post a Comment