Tuesday, September 20, 2011

And so it begins ~~

"I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it. Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights in the day of battle." Zechariah 14:2

The first tremors of that feared earthquake have begun.

A source in the Samarian Jewish community of Neve Tzuf told Israel Today that on Monday evening, a number of activists affiliated with Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas' Fatah faction used their vehicles to block the entrance to the village.

Many of the Jewish residents trying to get home simply turned around and decided to try again later. But at least one was reportedly forced to defend himself when several Palestinian thugs approached his vehicle in a menacing way.

"Tension is in the air and I can tell that neither side wants it," said the source. "I'm afraid that the few true Abbas supporters are lighting the fire as I talk to you."

The Jewish man continued by relating his fear that by the end of the week, when Abbas will officially request membership for "Palestine" in the UN, the number of violent incidents between Palestinians and Jewish "settlers" will "be too much for the army to control."

"For I will set My eyes on them for good, and I will bring them back to this land; I will build them and not pull them down, and I will plant them and not pluck them up. Then I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am the Lord; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God, for they shall return to Me with their whole heart." Jeremiah 24:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment