Friday, September 23, 2011

Moreover, the word of the LORD came to me saying, “Son of man, set your face against Mount Seir, [The descendants of Esau, the Edomites made their home in Mount Seir], and prophesy against it and say to it, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “Behold, I am against you, Mount Seir, And I will stretch out My hand against you And make you a desolation and a waste. “I will lay waste your cities And you will become a desolation. Then you will know that I am the LORD. Ezekiel 35

Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas has submitted application to the United Nations Security Council to appeal for recognition as a new country and attain acceptance in the body.

"I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. And I will enter into judgment with them there, on behalf of my people and my heritage Israel, because they have scattered them among the nations and have divided up my land..." Joel 3

No comments:

Post a Comment