Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Israel’s deteriorating security situation has erupted simultaneously on two fronts. The IDF fired a Tamuz precision guided missile at a Syrian mortar position as a warning after a stray mortar hit an Israel Golan defense post. It was the fourth incident in 10 days.

On the Gaza front, the Palestinians shot Grad missiles at Beersheba – one was intercepted by Iron Dome – after shooting 60 missiles in less than 24 hours. They injured four Israeli soldiers Saturday, four civilians Sunday – apparent victims of Katyushas supplied by Hizballah.

"He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.'" Psalm 91:1-2

2 comments:

  1. And our president will continue selling them down the river

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, God' planning I am sure. Pray this will drive them to their knees to realize their help comes from the God of Israel not America and certainly NOT BHO. These are very dark days for Israel, and getting darker by the minute. Americans can be thankful we are not being bombed - YET.!!.

    ReplyDelete