Monday, March 4, 2013

Replacement Theology exists throughout the world today. 

It unites millions, and claims that “god” ended His relationship and promises in regards to the Jewish people. Those who support the RT theology agree that the church has replaced Israel, that Israel, due to her sin and disobedience, has been cast aside - allowing the church to fill that position.

And all agree that Jews, Zionist and “Zionism”  are the problem.

Judgment does not annul the Covenant. Israel exists by the grace of God;  it always has and it always will.

"Thus says the LORD, ‘If you can break My covenant for the day and My covenant for the night, so that day and night will not be at their appointed time, then My covenant may also be broken with David My servant so that he will not have a son to reign on his throne, and with the Levitical priests, My ministers.‘As the host of heaven cannot be counted and the sand of the sea cannot be measured, so I will multiply the descendants of David My servant and the Levites who minister to Me." Jeremiah 33

No comments:

Post a Comment