Tuesday, September 22, 2015

"Lines have been crossed that will bring destruction to those unaware of My ways, My will. Those who have rejected all I stand for, choosing instead to follow the world, will very soon see their world collapse under the weight of evil, and be conformed by that evil.  My people are in rebellion."

"For with fire and with his sword the LORD will execute judgment on all people, and many will be those slain by the LORD." Isaiah 66:16

"Israel has chosen evil, reaching out for help from those who seek her destruction. Refusing correction, she continues down the shaft of disobedience into the lake of fire.  Enemies are coming against you Israel, My love. My heart grieves to watch My chosen people fall so far. Arise, oil your lamps and seek My face."

 "Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision." Joel 3:14

"Your Messiah, My Son Yeshua has come. Embrace Him, love Him, follow Him. No longer follow false prophets, lying politicians or crafty clergy- follow Me. Your future is in My hands. Soon many nations will come against you, but remember your future is in My hands."

"Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience." Ephesians 5:6

"They profess to know God, but by their deeds they deny Him, being detestable and disobedient and worthless for any good deed." Titus 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment