Sunday, September 27, 2015

On September 28, 2015, the UN Security Council is expected to vote on a UN resolution to establish a Palestinian state. The first step was taken recently as the Palestinian flag was raised at the UN. France working on a proposal to give formal UN Security Council recognition to the Palestinians seeks a resolution that will declare that a divided Jerusalem is the capital of both Israel and a Palestinian state declaring the 1967 borders to be the baseline for future negotiations to establish the final borders between the two nations...

 “I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat. Then I will enter into judgment with them there on behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations; and they have divided up My land.” (Joel 3:2)

No comments:

Post a Comment